Cleaning residue, dust, and other substances that cause mold development build up in tile leaks. For this, it is important to be disinfected periodically.
Clear the joints of the shingles, it is not necessary to use chemicals. Also for the supermarket, it is possible to find effective solutions, or low-priced organic ingredients that make work easier.
The joints are filled with a mixture that usually collapses due to moisture, dust and other substances that accumulate. Although they do not happen at first, over time they take on a dark color due to the proliferation of the mold.
The most unpleasant thing is that the walls begin to look dirty and the accumulation of these microorganisms can facilitate the appearance of allergies. For this reason, it is important to dedicate it to cleaning and whitening tile leaks at least once a week.
Do you already know the natural products to whiten tile leaks? In this article, we want to share the top five remedies with you. Do not hesitate and try it today!
1. White vinegar
Well known as a natural cleaning product, white vinegar is one of the allies for whitening tile leaks. Thanks to its high content of natural acids, it dissolves mold and removes moisture stains.
- ½ cup of white vinegar (125 ml)
- ¼ cup of warm water (62 ml)
- Pour white vinegar into a container and mix with warm water.
- After getting this solution, keep it in a bottle.
- First, pour the detergent into tile leaks and let it act for 10 or 1.
- then scrub with a sponge or toothbrush before rinsing.
Note: If stains are very stubborn, rub directly with undiluted white vinegar
2. Baking soda: a precious ally to lighten tile leaks
Baking soda is one of the most effective “green” detergents we can use. Thanks to its astringent and antifungal action, remove mold residues that make dirty leaks look like. In addition, it neutralizes odors and bad bacteria.
- ½ cup baking soda (100g)
- hot water (how much enough)
- Put the baking soda in a container and moisten with hot water until you get a dense binder.
- First, rub the baking soda binder onto the bleach tile leaks.
- so let it act for 3 and finally rinse.
- ½ fresh lemon juice (125 ml)
- ¼ cup of hot water (62 ml)
- Dilute diluted fresh lemon juice with hot water.
- pour into a bottle with a nebulizer.
- red primer the preparation on tile leaks, with the help of a sponge
- rinse and repeat application until application completely Dirt removal
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar (125 ml)
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- First, dip a sponge in the solution and rub it into the tiles together.
- repeat the operation until the desired surface is whitened.
- finally, washed with warm water.
- ½ hydrogen peroxide (62 ml)
- ½ cup of baking soda (100 g)
- Add hydrogen peroxide with baking soda to get a semi-sound paste.
- first, spread a layer on the tiles and scrub with a toothbrush or sponge.
3. Lemon juice
The citric acid contained in lemon juice is a component that helps limit the development of molds and bacteria present in tile leaks. Its direct application not only removes dirt, but also prevents it from being dirty later or from being Macchi.
mode of use
4. Apple cider vinegar
It is what apple vinegar is used in cooking or natural medicine. But thanks to its high concentration of acids, it also represents an interesting solution for cleaning tiles and sanitaryware.
5. Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to whiten tile leaks
One of the most recommended products for whitening tile leaks and other similar surfaces is hydrogen peroxide. In this case, we suggest mixing with baking soda, in order to remove moisture stains and detergent residue.
- license to act to act for 1. Finally, rinse with hot water.
NOTE: If mildew stains remain, apply a little white vinegar after using the batter of water or hydrogen peroxide.
Did you notice the nasty spots in the grooves between the bathroom or kitchen tiles? Try these simple solutions. As you can imagine, they are easy to prepare and do not require expensive ingredients.
It may interest you… Read in life more saniipulire The kitchen: 6 simple tricks
Cleaning the grease that develops while cooking is one of the main problems and nightmares when it comes to cleaning the kitchen. Know more!