Nails indicate a person’s state of health, so when they are brittle, they can be an indication of a problem.
Do you have brittle nails or what are you waiting for? Often we do not give importance to that part of the body.
Nails grow on the tips of the fingers and stand up to aggression from the outside world. Surfing surfaces and often during this action break, crease or roar.
But why break? Often, due to the absence of glycine (an amino acid in charge of regenerating collagen production).
Lack of glycine causes abnormal nail and nail growth. Therefore, the production of collagen is essential for growth.
At the same time, there are cases where brittle nails are caused by injury or fungal infection, such as onychomycosis or nail psoriasis. Next, we will see some of the typical symptoms of weakened nails.
- extinction nails.
- chipped for minimal contact
- Frequent survey of the nail layers.
- Smooth keratin buildup under the nail.
- eating cloves regularly causes serious damage to the root, causing deformity.
- Pay attention to metal lemons in the case of brittle nails. Ideally you would use the cardboard lemons and do not forget to limit yourself only in one direction.
- The imbalance of nutrients causes internal and external problems to the body.
- Nails contain keratin, a protein that needs vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to keep nails in good condition.
- Use detergents or other abrasive nail cleansers.
- In the case of feet, wear inappropriate shoes, which do not allow breathability, which contributes to the appearance of fungus.
- 1 tablespoon of oil (10 g)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- To start, pour the oil into a bowl and mix with lemon juice.
- immediately, moisturizing cotton moistened in the mixture obtained and wet with cloves / li>
- repeat Procedure 2 times a week
- It is advisable to do it at night
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar (30 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of water (30ml)
- First, mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water, pouring into a bowl.
- Therefore, with the help of a cotton pad, wet the nails for any.
- Immediately after, press cuticles to remove debris.
- Finally, repeat the procedure once a day.
- 2 tablespoons of horse horses (20 g)
- 1 cup of water (150ml)
- First thermal water and add the 2 tablespoons of horsetail.
- Infusion license for 1, because its properties are concentrated.
- So let the brew and dive in with your fresh nails, at 2.
- finally, repeat the procedure 3 or 4 times a week.
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin E (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon of tea tree (10 g)
- First, mix the teaspoon of vitamin and tea.
- Then, rub the mixture all over the nails, applying in a circular motion.
- Let it act for 2.
- finally, rinse with hot water and dry.
- Repeat 2 times a week.
among the factors that can influence, the following highlighted:
tips to strengthen brittle nails
1. Beer thank you
Thanks to its content of B vitamins and biotin, as well as minerals such as zinc, beer yeast acts as a tissue regenerator and strengthens the body.
If the consumption is recommended in the morning, so that the effect is more intense and that the body has more time to digest all its properties. You can find it in different ways:
2. Olive Oil and Lemon
Detox olive oil, pure, clean and hydrate the interested part, and do it in depth. Also, mixed with lemon it softens the area and helps to remove stains.
3. Apple Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. In addition to acid acid and acetic acid, Cheaiuthano to fight nail infections.
Horsetail contains large amounts of silicon, an essential mineral for strong, healthy nails. Also, in the case of white spots, this helps to make them disappear.
5. Tea tree oil
If your problem is due to an infection or fungus, tea tree oil is the best option. As a natural antiseptic, this substance prevents weak nails from turning yellow.
For completeness, don’t forget that in order to look better and avoid having brittle nails from the outside, you need to follow a healthy diet, do sports, and stay away from stressful situations.
Could you be interested… Read more Fragile seams live? Try these natural remedies
If your nails break down easily, split close to the finger and are thin and weak, try some natural remedies to strengthen them…
Working memory: What is it and how does it work? Sensation of presence: therefore science explains black ghosts or cassis: nutritional value and property for breathratches: what do they mean? Interesting Coconut Body Care Article: 5 Ways To Use Activated Charcoal Body Wash: 2 Body Stuck Hair Method: Causes And Corg Imaiturata Dry Skin On Some SHA Bedroom Mosquesecures: What Are The Benefits? Cucumber body care against water retention of body diseases More communications than very dry corpse: what are the causes? Load more…