Do you have thin hair that breaks or falls out easily? Or do you want to avoid the appearance of wrinkles? Do you have brittle nails with little white dots or vertical lines? You can use smoothies to strengthen these parts of the body.
In this article, we suggest rich silicone, biotin, and vitamin A shakes, along with many other nutrients, that you can drink every day for breakfast or a snack that will strengthen your hair, skin, and nails. within. Plus, they’re delicious.
Highly nutritional smoothies
Smoothies are a simple and attractive way to get plenty of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Satian a lot and helps maintain a balanced weight, and that is why they are recommended to all types of people.
We offer some recipes that particularly deal with hair, skin and nails, but if consumed every day, they can do many other benefits and great well-being.
The best time of day for Berli is the morning, like breakfast. She can drink as much as she wants or put them in a bottle and drink throughout the day.
You can also drink in the afternoon, but in this case we recommend that you do not drink more than a glass because they are very nutritious and, in the afternoon, they generally do not do much physical activity.
Try and combine the ingredients to design new recipes. The whole family will like them.
Smoothie Rich in Silicon
Silicon is part of the structure of hair, skin and nails. Over the years, the body loses silicon, especially 40 years and especially in the case of women, since the loss of estrogen in menopause can accelerate their disability.
In this smoothie priority, give priority to silicon foods, they contain other important vitamins and mineral salts:
- oatmeal. This cereal is a great source of silicone (595 mg per 100 g) and is a great breakfast, very nutritious and silky;
- pear. It is one of the richest fruits of Silicon that will also give a sweet shake flavor;
- beer yeast. This supplement, essential in any natural skin or hair treatment, has a high silicone content.
Quantity for two or two servings:
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal bath for 2 hours or 1 glass of oatmeal
- 2 ripe pears
- If you use rolled oats, add 150 ml of water
smoothies to strengthen biotin rich in leather
Biotin, also called vitamin H or vitamin B7, is a fundamental nutrient for many body tissues such as hair, skin and nails, especially when they are sensitive or fragile.
Prepare this smoothie, use the following ingredients:
- banana. It is one of the fruits with the highest biotin content;
- strawberries. In addition to containing this vitamin, they will give a delicious flavor to the smoothie;
- walnuts. They are a great option to take this vitamin and more contain vitamin E and healthy fats.
Quantity for two or two servings:
- 1 ripe banana
- 6-8 ripe strawberries
- 5 raw walnuts and shells
- 150 ml of water
shakes by strengthening vitamin-rich nails
Vitamin A, present especially in orange and green foods, helps to regenerate fabrics and combat dry skin and hair.
We recommend this shake especially for those who have coarse or dry hair and for those who want to speed up hair and nail growth.
- carrot: carrot is rich in vitamin A and lends itself perfectly to smoothies thanks to its sweet taste.
- Aguacado: It is one of the most complete fruits, and that is why it should not disappear in its possession.
- Milk: If you digested it right, milk is a good source of vitamin A. If not, you can replace it with yogurt or bibit and vegetables.
Quantity for two or for two servings:
- 2 carrots peeled and grated
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 glass of milk, 1 yogurt or 1 glass of vegetable drink
Photos courtesy of: FoodMayhemcom, Eleana Pantry and Robin Lee.
you may be interested in… Living life Healthier face masks to prepare at home
Attention signs left by acne and blemishes, moisturizing and softening. Here are the best face masks for healthy, glowing skin.