Tacos are among the best known Mexican recipes. They are tasty and easy to prepare, as well as inexpensive. Discover these 3 recipes to prepare the delicious shrimp tacos. Shrimp tacos are a delicious traditional Mexican dish. They are extremely simple to prepare and ideal for a family dinner or with friends. It is a very versatile dish so you can use the ingredients you have at home to prepare one of the recipes that we present in this article. Don’t let yourself escape!
Shrimp tacos with tomato sauce
Tomato sauce is a perfect sauce for shrimp. We are sure that these delicious tacos will become one of your favorite recipes. Accompany them with a salad of lettuce, rocket and fresh cheese or a caprese covered with pesto.
- Shell and washed shrimp (500 g)
- 8 wheat tortillas
- 1 Small Cup Cut Julienne
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (45 ml)
- 2 raw tomatoes, peeled and crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- oregano and chopped chives
- of all, heat a pan with olive oil, over medium heat and add the onion and minced garlic.
- when the onion turns golden, add the crushed tomato and shrimp; Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium-low heat to about 2.
- At this point, taste the sauce and salt if needed, and any other spices to your liking.
- So cook the wheat tortillas in a pan for 20 seconds on each side.
- Finally, fill them with tomato sauce and shrimp.
Shrimp tacos with Milan and Frito
This dish is perfectly married with homemade mayonnaise, but if you prefer a lighter sauce, you can use cheese spread with garlic and chives powder.
- 1 package of transparent cheese (220 grams)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin Olive (30 ml) / LI>
- Shrimp and washed (400 g)
- 8 corn tortillas
- sunflower oil to frey
- scratched bread
- First peeled and cut the onion for Julienne and add it, along with shrimp and pepper, in a pan previously greased with extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- So prepare the tacos, spreading each tortilla with cream cheese and adding the braided vegetables.
- To bake, roll each shrimp first in the flour, then in the beaten egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs. Next, pour plenty of sunflower oil into a pan and when hot, cook the shrimp, one by one, to brown.
- When drained, place them on top of a plate lined with kitchen paper to soak up excess oil.
- Cook tortillas in skillet for 20 seconds on each side. And here are the delicious shrimp tacos at the Milanese.
Shrimp Tacos with Guacamole Sauce
The ideal seasoning for this dish is a honey mustard sauce that is sprinkled over each taco. Alternatively, you can opt for a side dish of refined side vegetables in a pan.
- Shelled and washed shrimp (400 g)
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- 1 garlic, minced
- Iceberg lettuce previously washed and cut (200 g)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 corn tortillas
For the guacamole sauce:
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- Prepare the guacamolle by peeling the avocado and removing the seed inside.
- With the help of a mortar, crushing it to obtain a homogeneous cream.
- then peel the onion, chop it finely and add it to the mortar.
- so add lemon juice, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- taste, and if necessary, season with salt. So put aside.
- Prepare the stuffing, instead heat and chop a clove of garlic. Put it in a pan with hot olive oil and cook for a few minutes to golden brown.
- Add at this point Add the shrimp and finish cooking.
- remove the heat tray and add the iceberg lettuce previously cut and washed.
- To fill the tacos, instead, scattered on a side guacamole sauce, fill the shrimp and lettuce, finally close.
- Here are their shrimp tacos with guacamole sauce.
Have you tried these delicious shrimp tacos? Choose the version you like best and surprise everyone with a delicious and nutritious dish.
You may be interested… Read in life more Saniricetta Easy to prepare at home Tortillas di Farina
Le Tortillas are a delicious dish and not too calorific. With a few simple ingredients, the result will be great.