To relieve a sore throat it is essential to stay hydrated. With these juices and herbal teas, you will also bring vitamins to your body.
Sore throat can appear for different reasons: temperature changes, allergies, viruses, bacteria.
It is a painful and very annoying problem, in addition to representing a risk to our health in the event that it becomes an infection or tonsillitis.
Today we present the simple smoothies and infusions that will give you some relief from this problem.
Some people are more sensitive than others. The air conditioner, for example, often causes a sore throat.
Other triggers are temperature changes and seasonal changes, leading to an initial tingling that almost always turns into a burning so bothersome that we intensify when we have to swallow.
For this reason, we want to help you with the most popular remedies – shakes and infusions that will soon cause your throat.
Infusion of lemon and apples Vinegar
- One teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- the juice of half a lemon
- a teaspoon of love
- A pinch of Cayenne Pepper
This is such an effective remedy: thanks to the properties of honey, apple and lemon vinegar, it can not only calm inflammation, but also cleanse the walls of the throat of viruses and bacteria, stimulating the immune system.
To benefit from this infusion, you will not have to do anything but heat a cup of water. When it boils, add lemon juice and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
After pouring it into the glass, mix it with a little honey and a pinch of cayenne. The taste is a bit strong and we recommend babies in small sips because the infusion takes effect.
Take at least twice a day for three days in a row.
Infusion of ginger, cinnamon and lemon to combat a sore throat
- to teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- Rind of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup of water
Ginger has excellent analgesic properties capable of soothing a sore throat.
combined with lemon it will decrease inflammation and act as a wonderful antiseptic.
Preparing this infusion, boil a glass of water together with all the ingredients, at least 1.
In this way, ginger will release its medicinal properties. Drink in small sips twice a day.
Shake Shake and Mint
- a half of carrot
- four mint leaves
- The juice of half a lemon
- water glass
Carrot vitamin C is ideal for treating different infections and reactivating the immune system.
Combining with mint, we can release the respiratory tract and apply defensive protection against bacteria.
This is a nutritional and medicinal shake that will give you great results. You can drink every morning.
To prepare it, take a peeled carrot, four mint leaves, the juice of half a lemon and half a glass of water.
Put everything in the blender to obtain a homogeneous juice. Never drink cold, the ideal is to heat it a little until it is hot.
Pineapple, apple and garlic smoothie against sore throat Ingredients
- two slices of pineapple
- half apple
- One raw garlic clove
- water glass
Apple and pineapple are two medicinal fruits: they have the ability to disinfect our body and strengthen the immune system. On the other hand,
Garlic, on the other hand, is a wonderful natural antibiotic that will be of great help in the case of strep throat.
This is one of the most effective remedies: maybe the taste is a bit strange because of the garlic, but we guarantee that it is worth a try.
When preparing this smoothie, take two slices of pineapple and half an apple, possibly green, as it is excellent in these cases.
Peel and place everything in the blender. Add half a glass of water and raw garlic cut in half.
Mix all the ingredients well for a homogeneous preparation. Taking the morning just made will certainly give you relief.
Among the smoothies and infusions that we present, choose the ones you like the most. When you suffer from a sore throat, it is important to always maintain proper hydration.
Be consistent for at least three to four days in a row, taking these remedies two to three times a day.
It will act as natural antiseptics that will be of great help.
It may interest you… Read more to live hypertension with 5 herbal infusions
Thanks to some healthy lifestyle habits of life can keep hypertension under control. And what do you say about some natural ingredients?
- Yagnik D, Serafin V, Shah J A. The antimicrobial activity of apple cider vinegar against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Candida albicans; Cytokine and microbial protein expression patch. Ski Repeatable. 2022; 8(1):1732. Published 29 Jan 2022. DOI: 10.1038/S41598-017-18618-X
- ALBARIDI NA. Antibacterial power of honey. Int j microbiol. 2022; 2022: 2464507. Published June 2022 2. DOI: 10115/2022/2464507
- Mashadi NS, Gziavand R, Aski G, Horiri M, Darvisi L, MOFID Sr. Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in health and physical activity: review of current evidence. Int J Preven Med. 2022; 4 (above 1): S36-S42.
- Andrew Gibson, J David Edgar, Charlotte and Neville, Sarah ECM Gilchrist, Michelle C McKinley, Chris C Patterson, Ian S Patterson, Jayne V Woodside, Effect of fruit and vegetable consumption on immune function in the elderly: A trial randomized controlled trial, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 96, Number 6, December 2022, Pages 1429-1436, HTTPS://DOI. org/10.3945/AJCN.112.039057
- Bayan L, Koulivand PH, Gorji A. Garlic: a review of potential therapeutic effects. Avicenna J Python. 2022; 4(1):1-14.
Working memory: what is it and how does it work? Sense of Presence: So Science Explains Fantasmiribes or Black Cassis: Nutritional Value and Breast Health Property: What Do They Mean? Interesting Articles Black or Cassis Medicines: Nutrition Value and Properties for Health Rolls and Eggplants – Easy and Tasty! Sweetened almond bread, Classic and CaramellCora with Pudding Classification Thyme Medicinalithe, a plant with antiparassaridolcic properties to make the Lamid game cookies? SANINSALATA DALGICTICETE Recipe with Grapes: 3 Microwave Roasted Recipe Healthier: How are they prepared? Load more…