Did you know that coconut oil is an ideal product for washing and brushing your teeth and maintaining good oral hygiene?
Coconut oil is a natural product with different uses. Some define a “superfood” once the antioxidants and the different nutrients that offer health benefits from different points of view.
Regarding the health of the oral cord, this product is used for some time as the adjunct treatment, as it could contribute to the health of teeth and gums, prevent and treat some problems such as oral infections, tooth decay or gingivitis.
Effectiveness of coconut oil, according to some studies
Coconut oil is generally believed to fight bacterial bacterial infections, thanks to its Lauran acid content.
In addition, it whitens the enamel without damaging it and prevents tartar. On the other hand, blowing up the gums and prevents possible bleeding.
Next, let’s see what some new studies say about this:
- According to a 2022 study, champion with coconut oil appears to be an effective method of preserving oral hygiene as it reduces the presence of strep motors in saliva.
- According to a study published in 2022, it has concluded that coconut oil can help reduce plaque and gingivitis, so it can be used as an antibacterial and antifungal.
Treatment for dental infections
According to tradition, to prepare this home and natural treatment, the advice is to choose extra virgin olive oil. This oil solidifies at a temperature below 23°C, but it melts again when we put it in the mouth.
The treatment consists of two steps to follow every day to obtain results:
- In the morning, use coconut oil to do shifts;
- at night, use it to brush your teeth.
1. The Quinci Newspapers
Daily runs with vegetable oil represent an ancient natural method to keep your mouth healthy but also the digestive system. Even if you can rush sesame oil, in this case, we prefer coconut, given its high antibacterial potency.
rinsed for a few minutes, we can deep clean the entire oral cavity, as well as completely rebuild the digestive system.
In this way, we can easily eliminate bacteria and toxins without disturbing the delicate pH of the mouth. Inlonge, we will also remove tartar, improve breathing and elevate pain due to inflammation. of the gums.
How to do it?
- just raised, before eating any food, introducing 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil (15 ml) into the mouth. It is very important that the oil is of excellent quality.
- start rinsing, be careful to reach all corners of the oral cavity. It is not gargling, in fact, the oil does not have to reach the throat.
- Making a set for 2. During this operation, the coconut oil will become more and more fluid and watery: this is a good sign.
- After this time, spit out the oil (preferably in the trash) and continue with your normal brushing with your normal toothpaste.
- Wait at least 1 hour before breakfast, not before drinking a glass of water, which helps flush toxins out of the body.
- repeat the operation every morning.
2. Natural toothpaste
To keep your mouth healthy and resistant to oral infections, we always recommend choosing toothpaste made from natural ingredients.
In this way, we avoid harmful substances such as sulfates, fluoride and other additives that can compromise our health to change the pH of saliva.
Products that contain natural ingredients such as vegetable and essential oils, xylitol, clay, charcoal or similar, represent a very effective alternative.
We all know that it is essential to brush your teeth after the three main meals. In this case, to strengthen the action of this treatment, we recommend that you use coconut oil instead of your normal toothpaste, for at least one of the three daily washes.
We should always brush your teeth after every important meal. In this case, for this treatment to be more effective, we must replace the toothpaste with coconut oil during one of the three daily washes.
Therefore, this oil will become a complementary natural toothpaste to strengthen the defenses of the mouth. In addition, we could soon notice the results.
It may interest you… Read More in Life Saniolio di Cocco: 9 Uses You May Not Know
Even if its calorie content is high, coconut oil is high, coconut oil is part of the “Healthy Fats” group, the consumption of which has positive effects on the organizer…
- (2022). Oil tanker to maintain oral hygiene: a review. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, 7(1), 106-109. DOI: 10.1016 / J.JTCME.2022.05.004TPS: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc5198813/
- pedikayil, fc, sreenivasan, p., Narayanan, A. (2022). Effect of coconut oil on plaque-related gingivitis: in preliminary report. Nigerian Medical Journal: Nigerian Medical Association Journal, 56(2), 143-7.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc4382606/
- ayl?kc?, bu, colak, H. (2022). Halitosis: from diagnosis to management. Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine, 4(1), 14-23.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc3633265/
- Effect of lead on plaque-induced gingivitis: a randomized, controlled, triple-blind study (2009). Asokan S, Emmadi P, Chamundeswari R. HTTPS: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19336860
- Comparison of the antibacterial efficacy of coconut oil and chlorhexidine on Streptococcus mutans: an in vivo study. Pedikayil FC, Remy V, John S, Chandru TP, Sreenivasan P, Bijapur GA.HTTPS: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27891311
- Antimicrobial property of lauric acid against propionibacterium acnes: Its therapeutic potential for inflammatory acne vulgaris. Nakatsuji t1, kao mc, fang jy, zouboulis dc, zhang l, gallo rl, huang cm.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19387482
Working memory: What is it and how does it work? NaturalAltri that treats stomach burner with apple-based remedies that treat pre-estrus syndrome with natural therapeutic treatments with spoonfuls of rheumatoid arthritis procedures in the nose: 4 natural remedies to eliminate it, treats alcoholism thanks to 3 treatments elimination based on a grape for a more youthful skin…