In case of bleeding from the nose, the best thing to do is to push your head forward and not back (as you think you are safe to do normally), to avoid swallowing blood.
When we suffer from nose bleeds or bleeding, we usually push our heads back because we think we will stop the flow of blood. However, however, this measure is not the most advisable. Health professionals deny the effectiveness of this practice and explain that instead it is better to sit and push your head slightly forward, breathing through your mouth to avoid swallowing the blood. In addition, we can implement other sizes.
On the other hand, according to popular tradition, we can resort to some natural remedies, as those that we are about to talk about with you in the following space.
What to do in case of nosebleed or bleeding?
Although not underestimated, nosebleeds can be caused by some blood vessels in the nose rupturing due to mucosal dryness or excessive or excessive trauma.
In the case of nosebleeds, here are some measures that we can implement:
- and move your head slightly forward, breathing in through your nose.
- I do not recommend moving your head back or being in a completely horizontal position.
- Do not press your nose with inhaled force and gas, cloth or other items for DAB.
- Apply a cold pack to the nose (by wrapping it in a sterile loop or a fine dry canvas cloth).
- Do not blow in the nose, as you could honey Troir a new nosebleed.
Remember: if the bleeding does not stop at a distance of 2, the advice is to go to the doctor as soon as possible.
According to popular culture, the following natural remedies can help stop light (and transient) nosebleeds in a short period of time, and additionally help mitigate certain problems. that derives from it.
1. Blood from the nose: Infusion of nettle
Nettle infusion stands out for diuretic properties. For this reason, it is often used to combat fluid retention. Still, it is also used to try to block nosebleeds.
- 3 tablespoons of dried nettle (30 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Place the nettle in a cup of boiling water. Then let sit for 1.
- Dip a cotton bat into the liquid. Then enter the Narril blender.
- Let 1. then remove it.
- If you consider it necessary, repeat its use 2 times a day.
2. Blood from the nose: infusion of horsetail
The infusion of horses is a drink that occupies several reasons. Along with green tea, it is one of the main drinks for weight loss. Also, as in the case of Ortica, we can take you to stop nosebleeds.
- 1 tablespoon of horses (10 g)
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- Add the horse spoon into half a cup of boiling water. So let it rest for 1.
- Filter the drink and apply it for topical use.
way to use
- Make a nastril wash with this infusion.
3. Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of water (20 ml)
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar in the water, as Pura can be too spicy.
- Dip a cotton pad in the mixture. Then apply it in the nostril.
- so let’s act on 1 before removing it.
4. MIND HERBAL TEA
The mint infusion can help calm the nerves, aid digestion and, in some ways, it can also help to block nosebleeds.
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves (10 g)
- Boil a cup of water. Then, once it came to a boil, add the mint leaves.
- Lower the heat. So let me cook.
- Let all rest at room temperature, 10 or 1 more.
- filter tea and drink.
- As soon as an episode occurs, drink a glass.
- Repeat consumption 2 or 3 times a day, even if the symptoms stop.
5. Saline solution
A wash with saline solution allows us to eliminate the blood nodules that remain on the walls of the nose after bleeding.
Also, this treatment is important as it prevents blood lingering that decide and cause problems.
- 1 tablespoon of salt (5 g)
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- Put to heat a cup of water, and without boiling, dissolve the teaspoon of salt.
- Make sure the temperature is suitable for use. Then pour the liquid into a syringe.
- Enter the solution into the nostrils with the help of the syringe. Proceed a little at a time, to avoid causing damage.
- clean with a soft cloth.
- Don’t make sudden movements.
Should I the doctor?
If you are injured to your head or nose, the Council should go to the doctor as soon as possible and avoid resorting to natural remedies until the doctor’s authorization. These are because they are not good for everyone and because, depending on the individual, they could alleviate or aggravate the situation.
According to the MSD manual, when the doctor reviews the medical history and performs a physical examination, the patient did have possible bleeding disorders and was taking drugs capable of changing blood clotting. All this favors the search for possible causes at the origin of the bleeding.
It may interest you… Read more Sanitoma prevent brain hemorrhage
All the tips and recommendations to prevent strokes and strokes in people of all ages before it’s too late.
- Wright, CI, Van-Buren, L., KRONER, CI, KONING, MMG (2007). Herbal medicines such as diuretics: in review of the scientific evidence. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2007.07.023
- MS, I., AZ, B. (2022). Efficiency of the use of “nettle oil” for the prevention of hemorrhagic complication in gravitas with iron deficiency anemia. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.111/7.1538-7836.2022.04380_6.x
Balubaid, SO (2022). The curial effect of vinegar in reducing severe lead damage on the histogenic structure of some organs of mature female and albino EMRYOS. Journal of Life Sciences.