If, due to nervousness, we often suffer from stomach pain, we can take advantage of the properties of basil and also prepare a pesto with this plant to make the most of its benefits.
Knowing how to manage nervousness is very important because it can be accompanied by symptoms such as anxiety, stress, irritability or tachycardia. We often suffer from time, serious health problems can occur.
In this article, we share some plant-based remedies that help rebalance the nervous system. Thanks to them, we can live with more joy and tranquility, rest better and direct our energy to what makes us positive advantages. Let’s see how to explore the benefits of these plants to control nervousness.
Lavender is a plant that has been used since ancient times as a calming remedy. It was added to hot baths to impregnate its aroma and receive all its properties. It is also a calming remedy.
We can prepare bags in organza or other porous material and fill it with lavender flowers. They are excellent next to the pillow or to put it in the bathtub.
If there is more comfortable, we can use essential oil.
Basilio is a well known aromatic and official due to its digestive properties. But in this article we talk about it due to its virtues capable of strengthening the nervous system. It is very useful to manage nervousness, especially if the nerves attack the stomach.
- it can be taken as infused or raw for cooking (salads, sauces, creams, juices, smoothies, vinaigrette, etc.)
- You can prepare the Pesto and freeze it to always have on hand
- We recommend using the orange rind which contains many nutrients and because it is very aromatic.
- We can prepare infusions, juices or shakes. We can also assemble and freeze it to use at any time.
- We can also use essential chamomile oil to perfume the house.
- If mixed with any vegetable oil (coconut, almond, olive, sesame, jojoba), we can create a good massage with a high calming power.
- Saenz, D. (2004). Medicines, medicinal plants and natural products. Medicine.
- Muañeton Pérez, P. (2009). Medicinal plants: a Vital Pará complements the Health of Mexicans. Interview with El Mtro. Erick Road Lugo. Magazine of the Digital University.
- Carrillo Espi, R., Lara Caldera, B., Ruiz Morales, JM (2022). Herbs, herbal medicine and the impact on clinical practice. REV INVEST INVEST MED SOUTH MEX.
- Hernández, G., Vidal, M., Gómez, A., Ibáñez, C., Pérez, J. (2009). Anxiety and Retrine Anxiety. University of Chile: Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health.
Bergamot essential oil, used in eau de cologne and perfumes, is obtained from the bark. From the tree. Sink due to its citrus and a refreshing smell that brings joy and well-being.
This essential oil helps us manage mildness and light depression. If you like its scent, you can use scents, softeners, room diffusers, etc.
Oregano is known along the way as a spice, but it also has different medicinal properties. In ancient medicine, it was used as a digestive antibiotic and as a natural antibiotic. Today it is consumed in many countries, while its use as a natural remedy is not equally widespread.
The oregano infusion is a good natural solution to control nervousness, anxiety and stress gradually and without side effects on health. If we decide to use its essential oil, we can add lavender to improve its relaxing effect.
Orange, with its intense, sweet and refreshing aroma, is excellent for improving our mood and combating depression and nervousness. Citrus fruits are very useful in this regard.
An infusion of chamomile is always a good option to cheer us up and we have no other remedies available. This herbal tea calms and soothes; At the same time, it is able to soothe soft pains. It represents an excellent option to always keep with you to keep nervousness under control.
Angelica offers digestive and relaxing properties. But it’s important to make sure you have the Chinese variety available (Angelica Sinensis), which is the one with medicinal properties. In India, it was used to use the root of this plant to treat nervous disorders, such as epilepsy.
Its silent properties make it an excellent nervousness, anxiety, stress, insomnia and migraine. For greater effectiveness, we can prepare it as an infusion together with the chamomile and orange peel.
If it is softened with honey (in particular from Zagara), we will receive an even more soothing result.
It may interest you… Lugging to live longer SANEALMARE The tense headache with natural remedies
%% straight %% We suggest some natural remedies to calm the tension headache. A busy lifestyle, stress and voltage load, cause…