Prepare your remedy to strengthen your nails by adding a holding garlic to your transparent nail polish. You can also soak in a bowl of apple cider vinegar before bed.
Many are asked how to reinforce broken nails, which break at the slightest contact, which are not enough to look beautiful, which are ruined or which cannot grow beyond the limit of the finger.
All these common problems can become part of the past thanks to the following natural remedies and tips on how to strengthen your nails. They are all very effective and worth trying.
- onion remedy to strengthen your nails: although the aroma of onion is not pleasant and the procedure could make you cry, we must say that yes, it deals with an effective remedy to ensure that the nails are stronger.
Nothing is comparable, moreover, to the annoyance of always seeing small hands. Cut an onion in half, make a hole in the center, and place your nails about 1 in. Then wash your hands (the smell may be lingering, so we recommend doing it overnight or over the weekend).
- remedy for natural oils to strengthen nails: especially almond oil, but all essential oils are great. Place two tablespoons in a bowl and add them to two tablespoons of olive oil. With Wadding and Oil Absorbing “Paint” Nails. Repeat up to three times a day.
Follow the natural remedies
- garlic remedy to harden nails: As for onion, even in this case, the smell could be unpleasant, but no one said that beauty is a simple thing. Put some minced garlic cloves in a glass of water. Let it rest and dip our nails to 2. Repeat twice a day.
- Rosmarino Remedy To strengthen nails: for this recipe you need two tablespoons of rosemary in a cup of water. Boil at CIN and remove heat by cooling for a few minutes. Pour the infusion into a container and immerse your nails at 1. Repeat twice a week.
- remedy for Aloe Vera to revitalize your nails: Aloe Vera has several properties as you already know. In this case, it helps to improve the condition of the nails in a short time. You need a tablespoon of aloe vera gel and three drops of olive oil.
Mix well and swirl until well blended. Wad imbevete and pass the nails. Let it absorb and repeat whenever you consider it necessary.
- Cucumber Lotion for Broken Nails: Smoothes different cucumbers without removing the skin. The juice obtained should be stored in a container where you can place your fingertips for a few minutes every day for a week.
- Brittle nail horse lotion: All you have to do is prepare an infusion with a handful of horse tail for the glass of water and dip your nails as soon as it is hot.
More remedies to strengthen your nails
- Wheat Sprouts Home Remedy: In a heated container four tablespoons of wheat sprouts oil soup in a gairy for either. Remove from heat, allow to cool, and add a few drops of lemon juice. Dip your fingers to 1.
- home remedy with olive oil, honey and egg: three very nutritional elements and fantastic properties. In a container, mix one tablespoon of olive oil, one of the honey and one egg yolk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Apply it on each nail creating delicate massages. Let me act for half an hour and rinse with a little water.
- Quick Remedies: Opt for any of these instant remedies. Dip your nails in lemon juice twice a day; Rub the nails with a clove of garlic; rubbing the wad on the white iodine drying nodes well; Dip your nails in a vinegar with apple cider vinegar every day, preferably before going to sleep.
More beautiful and strong nail hacks
In addition to choosing any of the home remedies listed above, it’s helpful to consider (and follow) the following nail strengthening tips.
- used a removed polish that does not contain nail-damaging ingredients. Although acetone is very effective at removing polish, there are healthier options.
- eat foods that contain calcium, protein, and vitamins A and and drink 8 glasses of water per day. Remember that broken nails can indicate a high level of stress or poor power.
- Do not hold your hands for a long time. Wash clothes or used dishes gloves; There is not much time in the shower or in contact with hot water. Wear hand protection when gardening or cleaning the house.
- Clean the nails in a regular and square and always in the same direction. If possible, do not use a metal cap. Put a hardened glaze (you can prepare it even by adding one chopped garlic to a transparent glaze).
- Completely remove the nail polish using not only the nail polish remover, but also soap and warm water. Dry with a towel and massage with olive oil.
- Do not open the channels and do not scrape with nails, but use for products suitable for these purposes.
- It does not bite its nails, because in addition to not growing it fades due to constant contact with saliva.
It may interest you… Read more to experience the appearance of the nails: 5 treatments
Nails have gained an important place in our beauty routine. Today we see how to improve the appearance of Elle nails with…