There are no miracle formulas to eliminate wrinkles. However, constant application of some natural masks can help. Would you like to try them? Discover our 3 proposals.
Are you worried about the appearance of the first wrinkles? Are you looking for alternative ways to relieve them? Although several effective cosmetic products are available against wrinkles, you can also try some natural products. Discover how to mitigate wrinkles with the 3 masks that we propose today.
How to mitigate wrinkles with natural masks?
One of the aesthetic problems that are most concerned for women over 25 years of age are the small wrinkles that begin to appear on the face after exposure to factors that damage the skin.
These “signs of age” generally affect body parts such as the face, neck, trebles, and hands. It is important to emphasize that wrinkles do not appear from day to day.
In fact, wrinkles form when skin sags due to sunscreen, pollution, and many other factors that decrease collagen and elastin production.
For this reason, it is essential to find out how to mitigate wrinkles so that they do not go deeper. Happily. There are several products and techniques that allow you to improve the appearance of the skin.
Are natural masks a good alternative? The answer is yes. However, it is necessary to take into account that the effects will need time to be noticeable and that your application must be constant. They also act differently than cosmetic products, so results may vary.
Natural masks to reduce wrinkles
Before going into the detail of natural wrinkle masks, it is essential to note that there is no miracle way to stave off these signs of aging. What can be done is to adopt strategies to delay their appearance and prevent them from being premature.
In this sense, as a study published in Derma-Endocrinology states, it is important to maintain adequate cosmetic care, such as daily cleaning, adequate sun protection, and adequate hydration. Of course, all this should be accompanied by good nutrition and healthy habits.
Well, now you know the basic measurements, let’s share with you some natural masks that can be helpful in reducing wrinkles. Don’t forget that you must be constantly in use for the benefits.
1. Wrinkle Mitigators Like A Banana And Avocado Mask
According to information published in Food Chemistry, banana is an important source of bioactive compounds, such as Phenolic Amines, Carotenoids, Biogenics, and Phytotherol. These substances, in addition to improving health, help to inhibit the effects of oxidative stress, a factor that accelerates aging.
Avocado, meanwhile, provides essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3, which have a repairing effect when applied to the skin, according to a study published in Biochimica et biofisica.
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ Banana
How to prepare?
- First, extract the avocado pulp and mash it in a bowl with the help of a fork.
- Add the banana and continue to mash a homogeneous mixture.
- So, mix the egg white and add it to the other two ingredients.
Finally, mix everything to obtain a dense mixture.
ways to use
- Clean the areas you want to treat and apply a thin layer of cream.
- We recommend carefully applying the mask on the face, neck and décoleté and let it act for approximately 2.
- rinse with cold water and repeat the application 2 or 3 times a week.
2. How to mitigate wrinkles with a mask based on yogurt, honey and banana
The probiotic compounds contained in yogurt were associated with different skin health benefits. According to research published in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, its good bacteria can fight problems like eczema, atopic dermatitis, acne, and allergic inflammation.
In addition, it helps protect against damage caused by solar rays and can be used as a cosmetic product. Thanks to this, it is a good alternative to prevent and treat premature wrinkles.
In this case, we combine it with ingredients such as honey, orange and banana to obtain a more effective anti-wrinkle treatment. Did you want to try it?
- ¼ cup of natural yogurt (62 gr)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- <> 2 tablespoons of orange juice (20 ml)
- ¼ cup of banana (75 g)
How to prepare?
- In a clean bowl, mash the banana with a fork, add yogurt and mix to obtain a thick creamy consistency.
- Add the honey and orange juice and continue mixing until you get a homogeneous compound.
- Apply a thin layer of product on the cleansed and exfoliated face, helping it with your fingers.
- Leave the mask to act for about 15 or 2 hours for the skin to absorb the nutrients.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat the treatment at least 3 times a week.
3. How to mitigate wrinkles with a mask based on olive oil and aloe vera
Aloe vera gel contains nutrients used since ancient times in relation to the beauty of the skin. In fact, research published in Clinical, Cosmetic and Research Dermatology has established that its application helps reduce wrinkles. Plus, it hydrates and adds collagen.
In this case, we combine it with olive oil, a healthy ingredient and also useful for keeping the skin hydrated and protected.
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (60 gr)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (28 gr)
- 1 yolk d’egg
How to prepare?
- Remove the aloe vera gel from the leaves and mix in a bowl with olive oil.
- beat the egg yolk with the blender and add it to the other ingredients.
- With the help of a brush, apply the mask across the face, neck and cleavage.
- You can use this product even on the hands or body parts that you care the most about.
- Leave the mask on mask 3 and rinse with cold water.
- Repeat treatment 2 to 4 times a week.
In short, you can try these natural masks to mitigate wrinkles. in. However, you should keep in mind that you will not get immediate results. In addition, it is necessary to integrate its use with healthy habits.
If you want to know other methods to prevent and combat wrinkles, contact a dermatologist, who will be able to advise you the best.
It may interest you… Read more EXPRESSION OF SANIRUGAHE: 5 REMEDIES TO METIGUDE THEM
AHEAD WARNING ON THE EARTH OR AROUND THE LIPS when you smile? Don’t panic, we offer you simple remedies for power…
- Mukherjee S, Date A, Patel V, Korting HC, Roder A, Weindl g. Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety. Clin Interview Aging. 2006; 1(4):327-348.
- Genceviciene R, Liakou AI, Theodoridis A, Makrantonaki, and Zouboulis CC. Skins of anti-aging strategies. Dermatendocrinol. 2022; 4(3):308-319. DOI: 10.4161 / Derm.22804
- Singh, B., Singh, JP, Kaur, A., Singh, N. (2022, Sep 1). Bioactive compounds in banana and their associated health benefits, a review. Food chemistry. Elsevier Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2022.03.033.2022.03.033.2022.03.033.2022.03.033.2022.03.033.1E>> Kendall AC, Kiezel-tsugunova M, Brownbridge LC, Harwood JL, Functions Nicolou A. Skin lipids: differential effects of N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on cutaneous ceramides, in a human organ culture model. BIOCHIM BIOPHYS ACT BIOMEMBR. 2022; 1859 (9 in B): 1679-1689. Bottom: 10.1016 / J.BBAmem.2022.03.016
- ROUDSARI MR, Karimi R, Sohrabvandi S, Mortezavel AM (2022). Health effects of probiotics on the skin. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 55(9), 1219-1240. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2022.680078.2022.680078.2022.680078.2022.680078.2022.680078.2022.680078.2022.680078.2022.680078
ai> aaka m, mtawa y, yamauchi k, abe f, ishizaki c. Effects of aloe vera gel-derived plant sterols on human dermal fibroblasts in vitro and on skin condition in Japanese women. Clin Cosmet Research Dermatol. 2022; 8: 95-104. Published 20 Feb 2022. DOI: 10.2147/CCID.S75441
Working memory: what is it and how does it work? Sensation of Presence: So Science Explains Black Ghosts or Cassis: Nutritional Value and Warmer Property: What Do They Mean? Article Beauty and Brilliant Self Care: Avoid Making These Hair Care and Self Care Mistakes Exfoliate to Feet Prepare at Casabelezza and Detox Personal Care: Do They Really Work? Beauty and personal care Polsata: what is and what advantage and well-being personal assistance: benefits and personal advice and collagen treatment integrators: possible risk of risk and personality of personality: definition, uses and personal care and personal care. and Reaction bark: different types and benefits for leather products…