Tea tree essential oil is one of the quickest and quickest remedies to get rid of fungus and improve the appearance of the nail in a few days.
Today we present the best natural remedies to eliminate nail and foot mycosis. One of the main causes of nail weakening and breaking is precisely onychomycosis.
It occurs when a small white or yellow dot appears under the tip of the nail, which begins to grow as the infection progresses.
In addition, it can be accompanied by a thickening of the nail and changes in its consistency. This condition can also be painful when it causes it to rupture.
We have numerous pharmacological remedies to eliminate fungus, however, there are also very useful natural solutions.
For this reason, today we will talk about the main causes of honorosis and several natural tricks to treat it.
What are the causes of nail fungus?
Onychomycosis is due to an overgrowth of fungal organisms such as dermatophytes, yeasts, and molds. They can appear on both hands and feet, especially if conditions are favorable for infection.
Similarly, they can develop at any age, even if they are more common in the elderly. In fact, when the nail agrees, it becomes more fragile and dries up, making it easier for the fungus to attack.
Other factors Increased risk includes:
- poor blood circulation
- weakened immune system
- humid and public environments, such as swimming pools, gyms or showers
- inappropriate slippers
- excessive overcoming
- diabetes twin
- nail abnormalities
- cuticle wounds
- Use of socks in synthetic material
- thickened nails
- in nail color
- Brittle, flaky, or patchy nails
- cloves with an unpleasant smell
- shock or cracks in a part of the nail
How to recognize the presence of nail fungus?
Nail fungus is more common on the feet, due to the environment created by wearing some shoes. However, it is also possible for it to form on your hands.
natural tricks to eliminate ringworm and strengthen nails
The application of some home remedies can help strengthen the nails to neutralize the weakening that they suffer from the presence of mushrooms.
Its antifungal compounds additionally combat microorganisms that inhibit their growth.
1. Apple cider vinegar
Traditional vinegar is one of the best allies to eliminate the mycosis that produces these infections.
In fact, its organic acids alter the environment they need to develop, reducing the damage they cause to the nail surface.
- First, dip a piece of cotton wool in apple apples and apply it to the nail with the mycosis.
- then fix with a bandage and act all night.
- Repeat treatment every day until you make an improvement.
2. Tea tree essential tea
Known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, tea essential oil is a solution against fungus that forms on the fingernails and toenails.
Its effects are comparable to many ringworm removal products on the market, as it improves the appearance of infected nails within a few days.
- Place 2-3 drops of oil on the affected nail and rub in until well absorbed.
- Repeat Use 2 times a day, until complete healing.
Garlic application is an effective trick to reduce the symptoms of this infection. Its compounds, in fact, lighten the yellowish or stained appearance, leaving the nail healthier.
- Crush a clove of raw garlic and apply it to the fungus-hit clove.
- Fix with a bandage and leave it for at least 4.
- rinse with lukewarm water and repeat use every day.
4. Lemon juice
The nutrients and acids contained in lemon juice can strengthen the nails, to organize the deterioration due to my fungal infection.
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon and apply it to the affected nails.
- allows you to absorb without rinsing and repeat use 2 times a day.
5. Oil Origin
The extracts present in oregano essential oil have antifungal properties that block onychomycosis. As a result, its application gives the nails a renewed and healthy appearance.
- applied 3 drops of oil of oregano on the nail.
- massage to be absorbed and let dry.
- apply it 2 times a day.
Do you have brittle and yellowish nails? If you suffer from onychomycosis, feel free to try one of the remedies mentioned.
It may interest you… Read more VIVORDETOURVIO FOR VINOGRA: 6 Good reasons to do this
Did you know that vinegar can also be used as an ingredient for the well-being of our feet? Have you ever tried to take a foot bath?