Including eggs at breakfast is not bad, far from you: it helps us face the day with more energy. In addition, they have a sitting effect, so they also promote weight loss.
Are you among those who don’t eat eggs for breakfast because you think they make fat and raise cholesterol levels? This article may make you change your mind!
What kind of breakfast do you usually make? If you are among those who have a coffee and a couple of cookies on the go before leaving home, it is very likely that your stomach after an hour, the complaints are still food, and your head a tablet for a sore throat. head.
Skirt A well-fed house is essential to start the day with energy, strength and all the “fuel” necessary to keep the brain active.
We are sure that after reading this article, you will see eggs for breakfast with whole new eyes.
Breakfast eggs: useful for cardiovascular health
Balanced egg consumption does not increase cholesterol or affect blood lipid levels. The studies that prove this claim are numerous, as published by the American College of Nutrition Magazine.
- Eggs make phospholipids and unsaturated fats, as well as vitamins and antioxidants that help prevent arteriosclerosis.
- According to experts, there is nothing wrong with consuming three to five eggs per week, nor is it risky, in fact: our heart will be strengthened and protected, as long as this food is accompanied by a healthy one. Diet and balanced. In addition, it is shown that the consumption of eggs is not related to poorer cardiovascular health.
However, when consuming a soda egg, it is good to eat a fried egg accompanied by bacon and cheese, which are foods rich in saturated fat and harmful to health.
- Another factor to consider is that thanks to the presence of choline in eggs that help, we can mitigate the inflammatory processes that involve homocysteine or C-reactive protein.
Regular and balanced consumption of eggs promotes heart health and protects against osteoporosis, cognitive impairment, type 2 disease type 2.
Breakfast eggs to keep in line
Eggs are among the most everyday foods out there. There is nothing better than starting the day with spinach houses, for example, to face the morning with energy and well-being until lunchtime.
- We must not forget that eggs are a very good source of complete proteins with a high biological value, of higher quality than dairy products.
- It should also be emphasized that the proteins present in eggs are chains of amino acids capable of repairing tissues such as muscles, tendons and ligaments.
All this indicates that it is an essential food for those who want to lose weight.
Eggs: Useful for the brain and nervous system
One of the biggest benefits of eggs is their contribution of choline. This substance is an extremely useful nutrient for reducing brain inflammation. Recent studies have found a relationship between the consumption of eggs and a reduced risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and, in any case, the improvement in cognitive functions.
In addition, the phosphatidylcholine and the SFINGOM cable in the eggs allow the synthesis of important substances such as acetylcholine, which acts as a neurotransmitter to promote the transmission of information to nerves and muscles.
Healthy ways to eat eggs for breakfast
Oats and Banana Pancakes
- a banana.
- > 1 egg.
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal soup (50 grams).
- 1 teaspoon of lemon peel (5 grams).
- Firstly, mash the banana until a homogeneous puree is mixed, it will mix, then with the beaten egg.
- so add the lemon peel and 5 tablespoons of a vein and mix well. At this point, continue to fry the pancakes in a hot skillet. The result will be delicious.
Eggs with spinach, strawberries and raisins
- 8 strawberries.
- 1 soda egg.
- a handful of raisins
- 100 grams of spinach.
- This salad is as hot as it is satisfying, ideal to start the day full of good energy. To prepare, you will only have to boil an egg and once it is fired, cut them into thin slices.
- so wash the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Wash Spinach also wash and arrange in a bowl, add strawberries, egg and raisins. What are you hoping to try? It is an income rich in fiber, protein, vitamins, including vitamins B and C: It favors intestinal traffic and helps keep the line and the heart under control.
- Kovacs-Nolan J, Phillips M, E and. Advances the value of eggs and egg components to human health. J Food Agricultural Chem 2005; 53 (22): 8421-31.
- Miranda JM, Antón X, Round-Valbuena C, Roca-Saavedra P, Rodríguez Ja, Lamas A, et al. Eggs and foods derived from eggs: effects on human health and use as functional foods. Nutrients 2022; 7(1):706-29.
- Gellker NRW., Larsen ML., Dyerberg J., STOLK S., Astrup A., Eggs do not increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and can be safely consumed. Ugeskr Laeger, 2022.
- ylilauri pf., Votoilinen s., Longnroos E., Mursu J., et al., Association of dietary cholesterol and egg ingestion with risk of incident dementia or Alzheimer’s disease: the Ischemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study kuágica. I am J Nutry, 2022. 105 (2): 476-484.
Eggs are a great breakfast
Eggs for breakfast are a way to take care of your health, as long as it is combined with healthy foods. Their protein intake is low, as well as calories.
it will not increase your cholesterol levels, but on the contrary, it will have cardioprotective effects. Therefore, you should include them more often in your usual power!
You may be interested… Read in life more saniinclude Eggs in the diet: 7 good reasons
Thanks to their high nutritional quality, they are considered one of the so-called “surfiles”. It includes eggs in the diet, so it is…
Coffee- Egg Consumption and Cardiovascular Enfreedad: A Review of the Scientific Literature. Hospital Nutrition. [Internet]. 2022 Available at: http://scielo.isciii.es/scielo.php?cript=sci_arttextpid=s0212-16112022000300710lng=es. http://dx.doi.org/10.20960/nh.473.
> Applegate E. Introduction: Nutrition and functional roles of eggs in the diet. Jam Coll Orny 2000; 19 (assumption 5): 495s-8s.