Perfect complement to the diet according to some people, caloric bombs that stick to our weight to others. Do you eat nuts? Eating dried fruits, as part of a balanced diet, is good for your health. It is an issue that has been debated for many years. Perfect complement to the diet according to some people, caloric bombs that attack our weight for others.
An abundant part represents, in force, an important source of lipids capable of obtaining fat. At the same time, if consumed in a balanced way, it brings essential and valuable nutrients to our body.
Currently it is advisable to eat nuts to control nervous attacks of hunger; It is often these times that cancel dieting efforts. These foods also attributed a number of benefits, such as considering useful supplements.
What makes dried fruit so healthy? Why is it considered a high nutritional value? Let’s see, follow all its properties and some of the most recommended varieties.
dried fruit properties
Dried fruit is a calorie food, you know. However, it is also an important source of substances that can be very good for physical and mental health.
If eating nuts is healthy, you should choose non-specific products, not fried or roasted. It is when we consume this naturally that we can get the greatest nutritional benefits. In general, it is rich in:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats
- Vitamins A, B and and
- mineral salts (potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron)
Dried fruits, how much is considered healthy?
Dried fruits are generally composed of 80% fat. As much as most of these fats are considered healthy, they are still a good source of calories.
For this reason, consumption is recommended, but always in moderation, in portions that do not exceed a small handful (40 grams).
Ideal Tie up dried fruit by replacing it with saturated fat sources. As it contains polyunsaturated fats, it is considered adequate to neutralize the presence of harmful fats, such as bad cholesterol (LDL).
Dried fruit: which one to choose?
In fact, it doesn’t matter what kind of nuts you choose. Most contain high quality nutrients, ideal for our health.
It contains starch, sucrose and a high concentration of fatty acids. Among the varieties of dried fruits, they are considered one of the best because they help control cholesterol and protect cardiovascular health.
they are distinguished by their intake of mineral salts, antioxidants, fibers and amino acids.
Although consumed in moderation, they can be useful in diets. Also, the negative effects of free radicals.
With its richness in folic acid, hazelnuts are mainly recommended in pregnancy.
Help to prevent heart disease and, thanks to the fibers contained in them, prolong the feeling of satiety.
Inserted in the group of dried fruits, they are more lazy legos. They also contain folic acid, proteins of high biological value and isoflavones. They are recommended for heart health and anemia prevention.
They are considered friends of the heart. The essential nutrients they contain protect cardiac characteristics and help keep cholesterol levels under control.
They are ideal to break the hunger between one meal and another. They contain antioxidants and healthy fats capable of reducing the risk of chronic or degenerative diseases.
They are made up of almost half of the carbohydrates. In addition, their composition is similar to that of cereals, which distinguishes them from other types of nuts. The other varieties are more recommended for weight loss diets are less caloric and more satisfactory.
Tips on the consumption of dried fruits
Thanks to their delicious taste, you won’t struggle to fit nuts into your regular diet. Attention, however, to avoid the glove.
- The best way to consume them is natural, without adding salt or other aromas.
- You can consume it in the form of cream or butter, although they are less recommended. They also contain nutrients, but the calorie value increases.
- It is fashionable to buy dried fruit flour or its vegetable milk. Also in this case, it is necessary to take into account that if we combine these products with other ingredients, we have increased the caloric value and will change the properties.
Have you already included them in your diet? Choose the type you like and enjoy its excellent properties.
It may interest you… Read more Dry Sanifrutta: The properties of the 10 best types
Although many people avoid eating it because it is not fat, what is correct is that dried fruits bring many benefits to our health gene…
- del Gobbo LC, Falk MC, Feldman R, Lewis K, Mozaffian D. Effects of walnut tree on blood lipids, apolipoproteins, and blood pressure: systematic review, meta-analysis, and dose-response of 61 controlled intervention trials. I am j clin nutrit. 2022;
- Wartilow A, Mellor D, McKune A, Puma K. Dietary Fat, Fiber, Satiation, and Satiation: A Systematic Review of Acute Studies. EUR J Clin Nutr. 2022 Mar; 73 (3): 333-344. DOI: 10.1038/S41430-018-0295-7. EPUB 2022 30 August PMID: 30166637.
- PC Calder. Omega-3 fatty acids and inflammatory processes: of molecules for man. Bioquem SO SOC TRANS. 2022 October 15; 45 (5): 1105-1115. DOI: 10.1042/BST20220474. EPUB 2022 SEP 12. PMID: 28900017.
Working memory: what is it and how does it work? Sense of presence: Science therefore explains Fantasmiribes or Black Cassis: Nutritional value and properties for Breast Cords: What do they mean? Interesting articles for Anestai who consume a lot of sugar? 7 Sanécuauari Palma Randies: Nutritional value, property and how to adjust it to the most rapid and intermittent dietetin in which healthy diets of food quality more than the type of Mediterranean Mediterranean dietetine sandedetha: advantages and disadvantages nutritional sandenecons for 2 kedita maredita diabetes ankylosing science and beneficiary: Nutrition and consignment More…