As swollen feet are the consequence of fluid stagnation, the most useful remedies are those that stimulate renal activity and diuresis. Swollen feet are a very common disturbance that concerns above all older, overweight or pregnant women. It is usually painless and takes care of walking for a long time or after standing for a long time.
For some people, however, swollen feet become a recurring problem accompanied by pain, tingling, or numbness in the legs.
In this case, it is important to pay more attention because it may depend on a problem with the kidneys or poor circulation. Some of us consider swollen feet to be a common condition, but a lack of control and attention can lead to more serious health problems.
Fortunately, nature provides us with a variety of easy-to-find remedies that help prevent complications and speed healing. Today we reveal a simple and inexpensive treatment, but capable of offering a feeling of relief in a short time. Discover with us.
The best natural remedy for swollen feet
The list of natural remedies against swelling is quite long, but special attention should be paid to parsley, a diuretic plant appreciated since ancient times in the kitchen and medicine. Parsley represents a good source of nutrients, as well as having detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
it contains important amounts of vitamin A, B and C, as well as mineral salts such as potassium, calcium and magnesium. It is rich in fiber, antioxidants and protein. All this, added to its high water content, explains why the sauce is recommended to keep weight under control and stay in shape.
Why is parsley effective in the case of swollen feet?
In the presence of swollen feet and ankles, parsley is recommended because it stimulates kidney function and promotes fluid balance in tissues.
This is a detoxifying food, it helps to eliminate the accumulation of toxins and other substances responsible for the inflammatory processes of the body. Stimulates circulation and reduces irritating sensations such as pain, fatigue and tension.
How do you prepare the remedy against swollen feet?
The aromatic properties of parsley are generally exploited by adding it to dishes such as risotto, fish, vegetables, but to make the most of its active ingredients, an infusion will be ideally prepared.
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- Use parsley sprigs in their entirety, that is, leaflets and stems.
- place them in water and vinegar to disinfect them.
- Present them in the blender and mix until you get a cream.
- place in the water of the fire; When you turn, add the parsley cream.
- Let stand overnight and the next day, then pass it to the address and drink.
- The amount of infusion prepared can be taken in two or three shots.
- Continue treatment for two consecutive days, stopping for three days and then starting again. /li>
- The first glass should be taken on an empty stomach, and the rest during the day.
- it should not be drunken excess, as it can backfire.
- Yes, by the first day of treatment, you will notice a decrease in swelling in your legs and feet.
- Although the properties of this plant are useful for kidney health, the sauce is not recommended in case of kidney stones. This is due to its oxalic acid content, a substance linked to your training.
- It is not recommended for those suffering from kidney failure and related problems.
- In case of pregnancy, you should consult your doctor before consuming it.
To get the best results from this remedy, we recommend that you follow the legs for the legs and the highest intake of water. The factors contribute to improving circulation by preventing the appearance of puffiness.
Another good habit to adopt is to keep your legs up at any end of the business day. In this way, it facilitates the return of blood to the heart, avoiding stagnation in the lower part of the body. If the swelling is persistent, see your doctor.
It may interest you… Read more Sanibriore on foot: Calm it down with natural remedies
Burning feet is a very boring and common feeling. Here are the natural remedies to find immediate relief without side effects