We must follow a controlled and conscious diet. If we make alterations in our nutrition and accompany it with physical activity, we will strengthen the positive effects and visíveis no corpo
When we try to lose weight, discipline during the process must be our highest quality, since perseverance or training determines the results.
First, we must be aware of the amount of food we eat every day; By changing the power, the positive and visible effects on the body can be strengthened. However, it must be emphasized that sport is also extremely important for our body. This, in fact, is biologically designed for high performance thanks to the fact that our predecessors were athletic and fast in order to hunt the best prey; They took the step, then, for subsequent generations, increasing physical potential over time.
There are daily exercises that stimulate weight loss, but physical activity at night accelerates the metabolism much more, and that is why the person can achieve an activity or reduce their weight in less time. The most important thing is to maintain an exercise routine to run at least 3 times a week for 3 minimum; In this way, we will encourage the health and vitality of our body.
Regardless of the day, we know that it is always necessary to train to stimulate metabolism, so that the calories you consume faster. You can do corset or cycling while keeping a good pace for 2, which will do good on our circulation and promote the elimination of harmful toxins.
We need to organize a training program, setting time limits, since it is difficult to lose weight without being clear how and when to achieve everything. Details such as mealtime, since a dietary balance allows the body to improve its important processes, such as natural weight regulation. The Nutritionist Council is based on the adoption of the following moments:
- 6:00 – 7:00: Let’s preferably drink liquids to stimulate the digestive system and the rest of the body after a night. of sleep regeneration. Beverages such as coffee, fruit and water juices can be ingested.
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: At this time of day, our body needs a significant boost of energy; The good intake of calories provided by breakfast depends on the energy levels that the body will enjoy during the rest of the day. At breakfast should be included: Dairy products: cheese, milk, butter, yogurt. Carbohydrati: bread, corn-based products. Protein: eggs, meat, cereals.
- 11:00: eat a light meal, it can be a fruit or diet cookies
- 12:00 – 13:00: exactly this time Recommends lunch, as well as the ideal time to handle food for the body. We know that our body has a biological clock that science could partially measure and these times are intervals in which the body better assimilates nutrients. Lunch should be made up of 2 carbohydrates (for example, rice and bananas), 1 protein (for example, meat), and foods such as salads that complete the meal with vitamins and minerals that are good for different functions of the body systems.
- 3:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.: foods derived from milk should be eaten. Oatmeal can be a good alternative due to its high nutritional value that acts as an energy once synthesized by the body. At this point, you can also eat fruits and salads.
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: We need to include cereals and wheat derivatives, which can be accompanied by pieces of fruit and honey; Even cookies and jelly can be eaten at night.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 pm: before going to sleep, we recommend eating a small sandwich with almonds, apples or small fruits such as grapes. During the night, our digestive system remains active, releasing gastric juices that can cause ulcers and gastritis.
A key point in the diet is the constant and abundant hydration of the body. Our motor and systematic functions in the body depend on the presence of fluids; For this reason, by eating them, our metabolism speeds up and, thanks to this, we will burn more calories as we remain at rest.
weight power supply