The feet must be treated throughout the year and not only in the summer. Remember to secure them with specific creams for all your needs.
Tents on the feet are common to most people and are generally due to wearing slightly inadequate shoes and their constant friction against areas, fingers, soles and the area where hallux is formed.
Actually, the calenders of the feet are formed to protect the skin from injury and to appear in the areas exposed to the highest friction.
If they are not removed, they can cause pain and even bleed at risk of infections. In diabetic people proper foot care is of paramount importance because a wound caused by a callus lesion can lead to dangerous infections.
Keep in mind that in diabetics, the lack of good circulation at the extreme hinders the wound healing process, making this group of people more susceptible and vulnerable. For this reason, if you are part of this group of people who suffer from diabetes, do not take the mild one without injuries to your feet.
In addition to the circulatory problem, these people also suffer from loss of sensitivity, suitable for which you need to control any wound.
We present some tips that help prevent or mitigate the appearance of foot calls, as well as natural remedies that help eliminate them.
- Do not wear jump shoes or uncomfortable shoes for a long time and, above all, do not walk for long trips.
- always bring a spare pair of comfortable shoes for unexpected hikes.
- Moisturize your feet, do not neglect this area so abused by our daily activities and we dedicate them to the correct attention. Every week or two soak your feet in warm water and use a pumice stone to reduce calluses.
- It is not recommended to use tools to cut the streets because the region below is very delicate and can cause injuries. If you do this and reduce the leathery layer below, you can cause infections that you will only recognize with pain and discomfort. If your fairways are very prominent and irritating, the best solution is to consult a podiave that will help you remove them without incurring the risk of higher injuries.
- The creams you use to moisturize your feet should be specific to the area; In the market you will find a wide variety of brands and prices. Body creams may not meet the needs of the foot skin.
- Avoid wearing socks with thick seams that increase friction in specific areas. Instead, choose soft and preferably cotton. In addition, cotton socks prevent the feet from remaining wet and, therefore, prevent the appearance of fungus.
- Don’t do what most people overlook winter feet and only improve them in the summer when you have to show them off. Feet need to worry all year round.
- It would also be helpful to protect your feet to prevent shoes from rubbing against specific foot areas.
home remedies to eliminate calls to your feet
First you have to soak the feet by 1 in lukewarm water. Then remove them from the water to apply a mixture of a tablespoon of baking soda in the corners and a little water. While the applied practiced a light massage and then passed the pumice stone.
Make an infusion of four tablespoons of chamomile in a liter of water and place our feet to bathe. Chamomile helps soothe hardships and soften hardened skin.
Cut a slice of lemon and place it on the area where you have a callus. Secure it with a bandage and let them act overnight. He would interest you… Read on living a healthier remedy for corns: onion and white vinegar
%% strillo %% Calendars can be painful and unpleasant. Find out how to remove them with this excellent remedy for calls.
- Freeman, D.B. (2002). Corn and calluses resulting from mechanical hypercosis. American Family Physician.
- Singh, D., Bentley, G., Trevino, S. G. (1996). Callosidos, corn and tripe. BMJ.
- Al Aboud Am, Badri T. Corns. [Actualizado 2022 de marzo 2]. In: Statpearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): State Publication; 2022 Jan-. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/nbk470374/