Few things are more anti-style, irritating, and even dangerous than belly fat. Do you know what the dangers of abdominal fat are?
Everyone knows that over the years, this fat accumulates in the abdomen, and it is very annoying when you put on a slightly narrower pair of pants or skirt. However, the real problem is not for physical appearance, but for health.
In recent years, the number of women suffering from heart problems or type 2 diabetes is increasing. Habits of life and diet increasingly promote the accumulation of abdominal fat.
This to go causes very serious problems that should not be neglected. Today in our space, we want to talk to you about the dangers of abdominal fat and show you how to establish daily strategies to fight against it.
The dangers of belly fat
According to nutritionists, the increase in abdominal fat in women occurs from the age of forty. At that time, the body begins to exhibit light changes, such as a slower metabolism that makes it more difficult to burn fat.
Less estrogen is produced and little by little, over the years, these changes almost always translate into weight gain.
Despite this, the most dangerous pounds are found in the abdomen, in the belly area where, in addition to perceiving subcutaneous fat, we must remember that “visceral fat is found” around the internal organs. This represents a health risk. Some of the dangers of long-term abdominal fat are:
- heart disease
- type 2 diabetes
In addition, the accumulation of fat under the diaphragm and chest wall makes you tired of breathing, giving you the typical feeling of suffocation. We get tired of more and the lungs suffer. The shortness of breath usually flows into sleep apnea.
The dangers of abdominal fat can also lead to certain more serious diseases, such as breast or uterine cancer. The fat around the internal organs can also cause changes in the menstrual cycle. It is a very sensitive issue.
How do you know if you have “belly fat”?
Perhaps it may seem a bit ironic, since no one knows better than you start to have a lot of bacon when your body has changed and when not only the clothes are tighter, but you are even more so. tired.
Despite this, doctors advise knowing the measurements of your abdominal fat and making sure that this does not exceed the parameters considered dangerous.
- In the case of women, we should not exceed 89 centimeters of life.
- In the case of men, they usually liquidate 102 centimeters.
How to reduce abdominal fat?
You know, there comes a time when, despite your best efforts, those extra pounds just don’t come off. There are moments when she gets desperate and she begins to think that maybe now it is an inevitable situation, she will always accept that bacon.
Don’t do this, don’t give up, or give up motivation. If you find that it cannot help you, ask your doctor or nutritional help. However, there are very practical guidelines that can be helped in everyday life. Discover them and follow them with motivation and optimism!
- Say goodbye to salt, do not include more in the dishes.
- drink two liters of water per day.
- eat whole grains, such as buckwheat and oatmeal. Ditch the white flour and replace it with whole wheat. Even the bread you eat should be whole grain; Barley is very healthy!
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and say goodbye to industrial snacks and ready or frozen foods. To do this, you need to spend more time for cooking and preparing various and fresh dishes: salads, steam vegetables, salmon and oily fish. Replace red meat with lean meat, chicken or turkey.
- Every morning you drink a glass of warm water and live Lemon.
- After lunch and dinner, drink an infusion of sage. It is the best plan to promote digestion and eliminate fat from the abdomen area, so do not hesitate to be consistent and drink twice a day for 15 consecutive days per month. Afterwards, stop for 10 days and then start again.
- walk every day for half an hour at a fast pace without tiring, but be constant. Remember: Every day!
- Give up cow’s milk. The best dairy for rent is Greek yogurt without sugar that brings healthy bacteria to take care of digestion and strengthen the bacterial flora.
- eat “small”, but five times a day, without skipping any meals. If you are one of those who are fast or not dynamic to lose weight, you should know that the opposite will happen. The metabolism will slow down and accumulate stocks, that is, fats. Not worth it!
Put these simple tips into practice and fight belly fat. You will experience tremendous benefits for your physical and emotional health.
Could you be interested… Read in living more Sanibit a belly fat? Use healthy habits
What are you doing to burn belly fat? Share your tricks with us and tell us we like our advice.