Did you know that Aloe Vera is a perfect product for your beauty? Its antiseptic agents help to disinfect the skin by removing dead cells.
Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants due to its many benefits for health, beauty and home care. Its nutritional content is extremely broad, since it is rich in vitamin A, C and those of group B, as well as containing folic acid, minerals, etc.
The numerous properties of Aloe can be appreciated through direct consumption or external use. If you do not know the characteristics of this plant, in this article we talk about its properties and some benefits that can provide health. Among them are:
- it is calming, healing, humidifying and regenerating.
- It is purifying, detoxifying and promotes digestion.
- According to studies carried out by “Dr. Luis Díaz Soto of the Higher Institute of Military Medicine of Cuba, has antiviral properties.
- It contains several amino acids, such as glutamic acid, aspartic acid, arginine, alanine, glycine, etc.
- regulates glucose levels in the body, as reported in the study conducted by the University of Sierra Sur in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Label a large number of enzymes, such as amylase, lipase, phosphatase, etc.
- It is considered a dietary supplement, as indicated in the study of the National Screens of Biological Sciences of the National Polytechnic Institute in Mexico.
Aloe Vera is a plant with a useful property to treat different disorders. Today we present 7 benefits of Aloe that you may not know and that can be very useful. For your well-being. / P> However, always remember to consult your doctor. These remedies can be used as long as We have your approval and find them useful as a joint alternative to specialized medical treatment.
Aloe Vera has properties that help lower cholesterol and improve circulation. A study carried out by China Western Hospital concluded that this plant regulates glucose in the body and, for this reason, it is considered an anti-diabetic.
Aloe helps adjust triglyceride levels and lowers glucose in cases of type II diabetes. However, if you suffer from diabetes, it is better to advise your doctor about it.
2. Digestive problems
Aloe Vera is excellent for improving digestion and treating digestive system problems. A study carried out by the Autonomous University of Nuevo León in Mexico showed that this plant favors the absorption of nutrients, helps to eliminate harmful germs from the digestive system, restores the intestinal flora and is effective against the bacteria produced by stomach ulcers.
Aloe Vera works as a good antihistamine and acts as a bronchial dilator. It is ideal for treating respiratory problems and greatly reduces asthma, as indicated in this research published in the Cuban Medicinal Plant magazine.
However, don’t forget to discuss it with your doctor first.
4. Aloe Vera for skin care
This plant is one of the best known for cosmetics, beauty and skin care. Its healing, moisturizing and regenerating properties make it a special beauty for the skin, in the treatment of some disorders or diseases that can affect it.
Its antiseptic agents are ideal for disinfecting the skin, favoring the elimination of cells, each time younger and healthier. It is ideal for reducing scarring, calming burn, softening it, reducing irritation, treating acne and improving blood flow.
5. Reduces fats in the body
contains 22 amino acids, of which 8 are essential for the body. Its purifying properties are ideal for purifying the body of everything it doesn’t need and it also helps to eliminate fat that accumulates in some parts of the body. However, there is insufficient evidence to confirm this.
This plant also has 3 plant sterols that reduce blood fat and alleviate allergies.
6. Strengthens the immune system
The consumption of aloe vera helps to strengthen the immune system, according to some research, since it becomes more resistant to virus attacks or diseases in general. This plant is rich in polysaccharides that stimulate the best-known macrophages, such as white blood cells, responsible for fighting viruses.
7. Aloe vera As a natural anti-inflammatory
It has properties that reduce the oxidation of arachidonic acid and, consequently, inflammation. In this case, you can ingest directly or apply it to the affected area. Aloe is ideal in case of bruises, it also works as a calmer and gives strength.
Thanks to this important property, this plant is used to treat patients with sprains, lists, arthritis and arthritis.
It may interest you… Read on life more Sanialoe Vera for health: 6 ways to use it at its best
Among the benefits that aloe vera offers for health, we can mention the strengthening of the immune system and the expulsion of waste.
- Domínguez, Go, Gutiérrez, OS, López, OR, NARANJO, MF (2006). Aloe Vera benefits L. (Saise) in Skin Conditions. Cuban Food Magazine, 22 (3).
- León Sarabia, JE, del Pilar Rosales Clara, V., Rosales Clarity, RA, Hernández, VP (1999). Anti-inflammatory activity and aloe Vera L. UNGÜNDEN rectal examination. Cuban Magazine of Medicinal Plants, 4 (3), 106-109.
- Arce Villavicencio, RE, Molina-Ordendenzez, J., Morán, F., Moreno-Lozano, J. (2007). Electrical protector Vera (Saisilla) in ethanol induced ethanol in rats. Cimel Ciennia and Hatin American Medical Investigation, 12(2), 71-75.
- Cuban Magazine of Nursery, version of Version ISSN 0864-0319Version Online ISSN 1561-2961. Rev Cubana Differum V.22 N.3 City of Havana Jul.-Sep. 2006. http://scielo.sld.cu/scielo.php?cript=sci_arttextpid=s0864-0319200664-0319211920060003000041111192006000300004
- Mexican Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Version of Version ISSN 1870-0195. Rev. Mex. SCIENCE. FAZENDA VOL.46 No.1 Mexico Jan./Mar. 2022. Scientific works. Antimicrobial Activities of Protein Extract from Aloe Vera Leaves. http://www.scielo.org.mx/cielo.php?cript=Sci_ArtTextPid=S1870-01952022000100041
- MantaSong, Ratree Chaiyakunapruk, Nathorn Niruntraporn, Surachet Kongkaew, Chuenjid. (2007). The efficacy of Aloe Vera used to burn wound healing: a systematic review. Burns: Journal of International Society for Burn Injuries. 33. 713-8. 10.1016 / J. Burns. 2006.10.384.
- Indian J Dermatol. 2008; 53(4):163-166. Aloe Vera: a brief review. DOI: 10.4103 / 0019-5154.44785
- J Intercult Ethnopharmacol. 2022 SEP-DEC; 5(4):403-407. Published online June 2022. Comparative evaluation of the anti-obesity effect of Aloe Vera and Gymnema Sylvestre supplementation in the high-fat diet of C57BL/6J rats. DOI: 10.5455 / JICE.20220623122710
- Perva Los Andes University. Testapharmagical etnopharmagicalRudio of aloe vera «sabyl» and in antioxidant relation in the activity in phytochemical profiles. http://repositorye.upla.edu.pe/bitstream/handle/upla/975/t037_20023445_m.pdf?caquence=1isalloweed=y <
Cuba of medicinal plants, online version ISSN 1028-4796. Rev planta cubana Med Vol.19 No.1 Havana City Jan. 2022. http://scielo.sld.cu/scielo.php?cript=sci_arttextpid=s1028-47962022000100012/li>
Chemica de Ingeniería Mexicana, Compañía de versión ISSN 1665-2738. Rev. Mex. Chemical Chemical Engineer Apr.11 No.1 Mexico Apr. 2022. http://www.scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?cript=sci_arttextpid=s1665-273820220001003
Nutrients Jul 2022; 8(7):388. Published online June 2022. Efficacy of aloe vera supplementation in pre-diabetes and first-class diabetic patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. DOI: 10.3390 / NU8070388
> Cuban Plants Medicinal Productions, online version ISSN 1028-4796. Rev Cubana Plant Med V.9 # 1 HAVANA CITY JAN.-APR. 2004. Action Aloe Vera antiasthmatic in patients. http://scielo.sld.cu/scielo.php?cript=sci_arttextpid=s1028-479620040001000101/li>_lililishore j Med Ski. January 2022; 44(1):1-9. The effect of clinical trials of aloe vera on skin wound prevention and healing: a systematic review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc6330525/
Clin Pharmacol. 2022; 10: 175-181. Published online Dec 2022 13. Treatment of Acne with a Combination of Propolis, Tea Tea, and Aloe Vera Compound for Erythromycin Cream: Two Double-Blind Investigations. DOI: 10.2147 / CPAA.S180474