As asthma can be a symptom of allergy to spring, we should avoid environments where we might be exposed to allergens, so as not to make any risk allergies occur due to the presence of pollen in the environment, which can ignite the bronchi of allergic problems. This concentration of pollen in the environment can cause acute episodes of allergic asthma.
Differences Between Asthma and Spring Allergy
The two situations, asthma and allergy are related to each other. The happy principles, in this case the pollen, that affect the relevant asthmatic patients.
However, the problem is not the main cause of allergy, but the triggering factors of allergic asthma attacks.
The terms asthma and allergy should not be confused:
- Asthma is a chronic disease that consists of an inflammation of the bronchi, which causes irritation and restriction, causing breathing difficulties. allergy
- it is an immune or defensive response compared to the different substances, which usually do not cause any reaction.
- Asthma is a disease that affects a lot of health due to a high number of mortality.
- The risk is high in children under 15 years of age, being the most frequent disease during childhood.
- Allergic asthma is more common among children.
Allergic asthma: the importance of treatment
quand or spring it is important that asthmatic patients take the necessary precautions, especially due to pollen.
Experts warn that care should not interfere with the life of the person suffering from asthma. Therefore, the dose must be adapted to the daily life of the patient.
The use of inhalers is widespread, which are the most usable medications. In addition to allowing you to take the proper doses, the most modern products are also simplified in use.
Tips to Keep Allergic Asthma Under Control
- We need to know the pollen levels and forecasts for the area where you live.
- People have been inclined to suffer when asthma and spring allergies should avoid exposure to pollen, minimizing walks in the countryside, in parks, etc.
In addition, they must limit the time spent outdoors. Especially if the ambient concentrations are sufficient on those days. Ul>
- The houses must be ventilated. The greatest risk of pollen is at sunset.
- You need to check if the air conditioning pollen filters are installed correctly and work well.
Allergic diagnosis of asthma
Asthma can be diagnosed by specific respiratory function tests, in which an analysis of air obstruction is performed.
These tests include respiratory function, bronchodilation, bronchial challenge test, skin studies and analysis, blood allergy screening, etc.
Allergic asthma treatment
The first thing to do to treat asthma is to control the substances that cause it. We should avoid contact with allergen agents as much as possible.
Some medications relieve symptoms caused by asthma attacks. They are called symptomatic drugs. Even if the causes of the disease are not extinguished, they are used to alleviate the symptoms.
Medicines can be of two types:
- Chronic use is used to draw inflammation from glucose and prevent flare-ups.
- medications for the most acute crises in spring, such as corticosteroids, bronchodilators, theophylline, etc.
Allergy shots and immunotherapy
These vaccines consist of gradually small doses of allergens in the patient to reduce or eliminate sensitivity to them. In this way, subsequent asthmatic reactions can be avoided or minimized.
In most cases, treatment lasts between 3 and 5 years.
they generally resort to immunotherapy in cases of allergic asthma caused by awareness of pollen, mites, animal epithelium or some fungi.
This treatment is the only one recognized for what, as effective, to modify the normal course of allergy and Dell ‘.
You may be interested in… Read More Healthy Natural Antihistamines to Reduce Allergies
In the case of allergy, you can include antihistamine in your energy foods to keep allergy symptoms under control.