Are you embarrassed to take off your shoes in the presence of other people? Thanks to these tricks, the bad foot odor can find an easy solution.
How can we eliminate the bad smell of shoes?
Feet are exposed to sweat, bacteria and environmental agents that, in contact with the shoes, produce a bad smell, which from a scientific point of view is known as “bromidrose”. This situation can become an occasion of social stress. The problem is that many do not know how to avoid it and, although their feet are perfect, they continue to suffer. In addition, there are some materials that affect its appearance, making it difficult to remove conventional products.
Fortunately, there are solutions of natural origin that, after being applied, neutralize the bad smell, eliminating the bacteria and the humidity that it causes.
The first consists of following good foot hygiene, immediately eliminating the bad smell; So when you find yourself having to deal with this problem, you can use one of these 5 hacks at home.
Lavender flowers represent an alternative to eliminate the bad smell that tends to remain inside the shoes. They have aromatic and antibacterial properties, which together can help get rid of the smell of sweat and dirt.
- Separk i Laves Ripigs so that 3 remain for each shoe.
- Let them dry in the sun for a few hours.
How to use
- Enter the branches in each shoe and let them act overnight.
- returns every night, even if the bad smell has disappeared.
2. Chamomile against the bad smell of shoes
Although chamomile flowers are not as fragrant as lavender flowers, they can also combat bad odors caused by sweat. They absorb excess moisture and prevent bacteria from continuing to grow in the shoes.
- 5 tablespoons of dried chamomile flower (50 g)
- Fragment chamomile flowers and place them in a couple of wide cloth bags.
- Put them inside your shoes and let them act all night.
- They use them every day to prevent bad odors from forming on their feet, shoes and socks.
3. Corn starch to remove bad smell from shoes
Corn starch is one of the most recommended ingredients to eliminate this type of odor, since it absorbs moisture and adjusts the pH. Used inside shoes, it creates a dry environment that prevents fungi from proliferating.
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch (40 g)
- 4 drops of the essential essential tea tree
- Mix cornstarch with tea drops.
How to use
- sprinkle 2 tablespoons of this product on each shoe.
- let it run overnight and play the powder the next day.
- Use at least three times a week to prevent the formation of bad odors.
4. Lemon peels to improve the smell of shoes
Lemon peels have a strong aroma capable of neutralizing bad odors that form in shoes.
Essential lemon oils that contain antibacterial and antibacterial and antibacterial agents, capable of eliminating microorganisms that are at the source.
- Chop lemon lemon barks.
How to use
- Enter the cut skin in the shoes and leave them to act for at least 12 hours.
- Repeat the operation until the complete disappearance of the smell.
5. Baking soda to remove odor from shoes
A foolproof trick to get out of the bad smell instead is baking soda.
This product with several properties helps absorb moisture that accumulates and slows down the development of fungi and bacteria.
- Mix baking soda with drops of lemon essential oil.
How to use
- sprinkle the product inside the shoes and leave it for 8 or 10 hours.
- After this time, throw away the residue and clean the surface with a cloth or brush.
- Repeat the application at least 3 times a week.
Can’t get rid of your shoe smell? If deodorants on the market weren’t met, try one of those trouble-free tricks once and for all.
It may interest you… Read more to live shoes: useful tips for any shoe
%% Excert %% Today we will give you some tips on how to clean shoes based on the material used to keep them in good condition. Read…