If we have a tendency to suffer from migraines, including these natural solutions in our daily lives can help us a lot to avoid releasing them when a migraine is an intense headache that interferes with our daily activities. This is described as a severe button pain, usually on one side of the head, which can be associated with visual difficulties and neurological and gastrointestinal problems.
Its cause is the dilation of the arteries located in the skull, which causes an inflammatory reaction that, in turn, triggers the various symptoms. These, in turn, are linked to exposure to polluted environments, stress and excessive consumption of some irritating foods.
A chronic attack can last between 4 and 72 hours, reaching to weaken the person in question. However, in many cases, the situation can be controlled, as pain relievers and anti-inflammatories speed up the recovery process.
In addition, there are also some natural remedies that, due to their properties, act as relaxing tension and pain. In this article, we want to share 5 good options for you to use when faced with this condition.
1. Olive oil with migraine against migraine
fatty acids contained in olive oil as a natural anti-inflammatory, suitable for the treatment of migraine pain. In this case, we improve its effects with a little lemon juice, obtaining an antioxidant remedy that, among other things, reduces the effects of oxidative stress.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (32 g)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (10 ml)
- Add oil with lemon juice to create a smooth mixture.
Mode of consumption to combat migraine
- Take the remedy at the first sign of pain.
- assumes a fasting appointment remedied at least 3 times a week.
2. Infusion of ginger and lemon as an antidote against migraine
Ginger contains an active ingredient called Gingerol, which provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. This, combined with nutrients from lemon, helps relax blood vessels, relieving severe headaches.
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root (5 gr)
- Boil a cup of water and add grated lemon juice.
- let rest and then release.
- Drink the drink A small bag, 2 or 3 times a day.
3. Chamomile and honey infusion to relieve migraine pain
The relaxing and anti-inflammatory effects of chamomile flowers can relieve stress caused by headaches. This infusion restores blood circulation and, by improving the cellular oxygenation process, reduces the inflammation that causes headaches.
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flower (10gr)
- a cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Add chamomile flowers to a cup of boiling water and let stand.
- After this time, filter the drink through a sieve and sweetened with honey.
- Drink the hot drink up to 3 times a day.
4. The infusion of Santa Maria herb to combat migraine
Santa Maria herb is not as popular as other plants, however, it is an analgesic ingredient and a sedative capable of reducing the strong pain caused by this condition. It can be bought from herbalists and the best thing is that it can be removed from time to time as a preventive method.
- 1 tablespoon of santa maria (10 gr)
- Bring the water to a boil and, once it reaches a boil, add the Santa Maria herb.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 to 1.
- Take infusion at the first symptoms and, if you wish, repeat the consumption 2 times a day.
- 1 lane artichoke
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- The juice of half a lemon (optional)
- Pink the artenetm and pour into boiling water. /LI>
- Once softened, remove from heat and let stand 2.
- drink a glass of infusion obtained and, if desired, add the juice of half a lemon.
- Take the drink for the first symptoms and repeat the consumption 3 hours later.
5. Artichoke water against migraine
Rich in fiber, antioxidants, and essential minerals, artichokes are excellent food supplements to reduce migraine episodes. These have diuretic effects that favor the elimination of retained liquids, avoiding inflammation. Its natural agents improve blood circulation and relieve the negative action of oxidative stress.
Did this disorder see afflicts? Try these remedies and reduce symptoms before they interfere with your day’s activities. If they are not enough, see your doctor to learn about other treatments.