If you are looking for a delicious and at the same time healthy dessert, banana bread is what it does for you. Discover these 3 simple recipes to prepare you
Banana bread is a very simple recipe that many associate with childhood and grandparents.
If you like fruit-based desserts or desserts, don’t miss out on these tasty recipes for banana bread. You will like!
It seems that the banana bread recipe originated in Southeast Asia, but we don’t actually have much information about it. However, we invite you to try these delicious recipes for banana bread, a delicious cake that brings large amounts of potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
1. Classic Banana Bread Recipe
The first recipe that we propose is the classic version of banana bread, without the addition of butter, to avoid saturated fats. To get the same smooth and moist effect, income provides for the use of the oil. In this case, we recommend olive oil due to the high nutritional value.
- 3 eggs
- 200g white sugar
- 200 ml of oil
- 3 bananas
- 200 ml of milk
- 400 g of self-avoiding flour
- a pinch of baking soda
- vanilla extract
- > Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Add oil and milk and continue mixing.
- Shell Three Three Bananas and mash with a fork.
- Add bananas to the mixture and mix with precision.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- separately, sift the flour, baking soda and cinnamon powder.
- Then add to the liquid mixture without mixing the mixture, to avoid activating the gluten and the bread being dry after cooking.
- Bake roast for 3. Take stick test to check for doneness.
2. Banana bread with seeds and nuts
This recipe combines the nutritional supply of bananas with the benefits of seeds and nuts. In this case, the income provides the addition of sunflower and flax seeds. Obviously, you can add whatever varieties of seeds and dried fruit you like. For a higher fiber intake, replace plain flour with wholemeal flour.
- 3 bananas
- 150 ml olive oil or sunflower seeds (to taste)
- 150 g cane sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 100g of nuts
- 350g holemic flour
- 1 baking powder
- flaxseed and sunflower seeds (to taste)
- OAT flakes (to taste)
- preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- peel the bananas and mash them with the help of a fork.
- Add milk and mix.
- in a bowl of eggs, oil and sugar until a homogeneous and sparkling compound.
- Add to the banana and milk mixture.
- Sift the self-rising flour and add it to the liquid mixture, stirring well.
- Chop the nuts and add them to the mixture.
- mush and butter a mold and pour the preparation.
- on the surface, add the seeds and oat flakes.
- Let cook for an hour. Take the stick test to check for doneness.
3. Banana and carrot bread
The last recipe that we propose is a delicious vegan variant that combines the sweet taste of carrot and banana, for a unique flavor and color result.
- 2 cups spelled flour
- 75g Coconut
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 110ml almond milk
- 56 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 bananas
- 3 carrots
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Rale the carrots and mash the bananas with the help of a fork. Put aside.
- sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, yeast and salt.
- Add oil, milk and bananas. Mix well.
- soaked carrots and coconut.
- preparing a plumcake mold and pour the preparation.
- Cook in the oven at 4. Make the toothpick taunt to check doneness.
General tips and suggestions
- You can add chocolate drops in the first recipe.
- If you want to reduce the amount of sugar in each recipe, be sure to choose Ben Mature Bananas.
- You can use any type of dried fruits and seeds not only to plump up the surface of the feather, but also incorporate them into the mix.
- An interesting alternative is to combine the banana with other fruits such as blueberries.
Banana bread is perfect as a dessert, to accompany coffee or to serve as sandwiches. Try as many variations as you like and enjoy the amazing taste of banana bread.
It may interest you… Read in the most sanidectious life Banana, Honey and Cinnamon Cake
This delicious banana, honey and cinnamon cake brings together all the flavors and properties of the three ingredients in a unique way. Health Benefits…